1. Application to use herbicides in or near water

    Use this form if you plan to use herbicides to control weeds in water or on the banks next to a waterbody or watercourse.

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Prevent Japanese knotweed from spreading
  2. Apply for CITES permits and certificates to trade endangered species
  3. Plants: surveys and mitigation for development projects
  4. Wild plants: sell them legally
  5. Urban forestry
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

News and communications

  1. Invasive non-native plant species found in Derbyshire brook
  2. Bill introduced to allow Kew to bloom for new generations
  3. World Wildlife Day: A helping hand to turtles and mangroves
  4. Rare plants to receive ‘intensive care’ on Devon coast
See more news and communications in this topic