What you'll get
You can get the basic disability premium and extra amounts on top of this.
The basic disability premium is:
- £33.55 per week for a single person
- £47.80 per week for a couple
Severe disability premium
- £64.30 if either you or your partner qualify
- £128.60 if both you and your partner qualify
Enhanced disability premium
- £16.40 for single people
- £23.55 for couples if at least one of you qualifies
Use a benefits calculator to work out how much you can get.
How you’re paid
All benefits, pensions and allowances are paid into an account such as your bank account.
There is a limit on the total amount of benefit that most people aged 16 to 64 can get. This is called a benefit cap.