CRM14: criminal legal aid application form
Clients applying for criminal legal aid application: main application form (CRM14), eForm CRM14, financial statement (CRM15) client details (CRM1).
Apply for court costs from central funds: no legal aid (forms 5911a and 5912a)
Form for defendants and solicitors to claim back the costs of a case in a criminal court if you were refused legal aid for representation.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- User guide to legal aid statistics in England and Wales
- Legal aid statistics: April to June 2017
- Composition and remuneration of junior barristers under the Advocates' Graduated Fee Scheme in criminal legal aid
- Civil Legal Advice mandatory gateway: research findings
- Statistical notice - criminal legal aid statistics Oct 2012 to Sep 2013
Policy and engagement
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012: Post-Legislative Memorandum
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: legal aid reform
- Civil Legal Advice mandatory gateway review