Apply for court costs from central funds: no legal aid (forms 5911a and 5912a)

Form for defendants and solicitors to claim back the costs of a case in a criminal court if you were refused legal aid for representation.



Send the form and documents to the National Taxing Team office within 3 months of the date on the costs order.

Published 9 June 2014
Last updated 22 February 2017 + show all updates
  1. Form 5911A updated.
  2. First published.