What we do
We decide specialist business and other civil international dispute resolution and business cases in England and Wales, whether domestic or international.
We cover disputes that are dealt with by:
- The Commercial Court (e.g. shipping, sale of goods, insurance and reinsurance )
- The Business List
- The Admiralty Court
- The Commercial Circuit Court (previously the Mercantile Court)
- The Technology and Construction Court
- The Financial List(e.g. banking and financial markets)
- The Insolvency List
- The Companies List
- The Competition List
- The Intellectual Property List (Including the Patents Court and Intellectual Property and Enterprise Court)
- The Property, Trusts and Probate List (cases in Chancery)
- The Revenue List
Who we are
We cover the work of the specialist courts within the Rolls Building in London and at the civil and family courts in Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Cardiff and Bristol.
We bring together the work of the Chancery Division and specialist courts of the Queen’s Bench Divisions of the High Court.
Cases issued in the Business & Property Courts are issued through one of the a lists or courts indicated above.
Contact The Business and Property Courts
General enquiries (Business and Property Courts)
7 Rolls Building
Opening hours and facilities: