You can no longer apply for a Community Care Grant in England, Scotland or Wales. You can still apply if you live in Northern Ireland.

Other help you can get in England, Scotland or Wales

You may be able to get other kinds of support, including:

You can also contact DWP or your Jobcentre Plus to find out what help you can get.