Report a change of circumstances if you have a visa or BRP

You're outside the UK

Contact the visa application centre where you applied if you’re outside the UK and there’s a change to your:

  • reason for going to the UK
  • address
  • personal details, for example your name, because you got married

You may need to make another visa application at your local visa application centre.