The most suitable finance option for your business depends on many things, including:
- how much funding you need
- your current business revenue or if you’re a new business
- whether or not you’re willing to offer personal assets as security – this can make it easier to get funding but is risky if you’re not able to maintain payments
- whether or not you own a business property – this can make it easier to get funding
- whether or not you’re willing to sell shares
This guide explains the different types of funding available.
The business finance and support finder has a list of public funding (eg government schemes) available in the UK.