• Apply for or renew a Blue Badge

    Apply for or renew a Blue Badge, amend or cancel a saved application, track your application

  • Report a lost or stolen Blue Badge

    Report your lost or stolen Blue Badge and get a replacement

  • Blue Badge scheme: information from your council

    Blue Badge parking permits let disabled drivers and passengers park nearer to where they're going - find out more about Blue Badges from your council

  • Change the details on your Blue Badge

    Change the details on your Blue Badge and get a replacement if your name has changed

  • Find out where Blue Badge holders can park

    If you're a Blue Badge holder, find out if your council provides parking spaces for you and where you can park

  • Apply for an older person's bus pass

    Eligible older people are entitled to free off-peak travel on local buses anywhere in England - contact your local council to apply for a bus pass

  • Apply for a disabled person's bus pass

    Contact your local council to find out who issues disabled bus passes in your area as part of the English National Concessionary Travel Scheme

  • Appeal a parking fine

    Contact the council within the 14 day discount period to challenge your parking penalty charge notice (PCN) - parking fine, parking ticket

  • Apply for a dropped kerb

    A dropped kerb allows vehicles to cross the pavement from the road to a driveway - contact your local council to find out how to apply for a dropped kerb

  • Car fuel and CO2 emissions data

    Check fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and vehicle tax bands by make model and registration

  • Fuel consumption and emissions for vans

    Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions data for vans and light commercial vehicles

  • Get a parking permit

    Your council has information on parking permit schemes in your area

  • Journey planner

    Plan your route by public transport or car, find out departure and arrival times, check live traffic news and more

  • Parking tickets

    How to pay or challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) or Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN) issued by your local council or the police - Excess Charge Notice (ECN), Standard Charge Notice (SCN)

  • Pay a parking fine

    Pay for your Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) - sometimes called parking fines or tickets - to your local council

  • Plug-in car and van grants

    Electric (plug-in) cars and van grants - eligibility, how much the grants are worth and how to apply

  • Taxis and minicabs: what's the difference?

    You can get taxis at a rank, hail one in the street or pre-book one, but you can only pre-book minicabs, which are also called ‘private hire vehicles’ or PHVs

  • Transport if you're disabled

    Transport on trains, planes, cars, taxis and minicabs, buses, coaches and wheelchairs for disabled people - Freedom Pass, Disabled Person's Railcard, concessionary bus pass and Shopmobility