Register or log in to SPIRE to apply for a strategic export licence to export controlled goods to countries outside the EU or send them to another EU country.

Start now on the SPIRE website

Before you start

The type of goods you may need a strategic export control licence for include military, defence or security related goods, or goods that can be used for both civil and military purposes, eg some software.

You can also use SPIRE to make a Ministry of Defence F680 application.