Export control training bulletin
Courses, seminars and workshops to help exporters understand their obligations under export control legislation.
PDF, 312KB, 16 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This bulletin contains details of courses, seminars and workshops from the Export Control Organisation to increase your understanding of the UK’s strategic export controls.
Events are aimed at exporting and trading individuals or companies of all sizes, as well as government organisations and cater for a wide range of knowledge levels.
Includes all details, charges and an application form.
This issue covers new courses from November 2016 to June 2017.
Published: 5 December 2013
Updated: 11 November 2016
- Issue 3 published, covering November 2016 to June 2017.
- Added details of an extra course, Cyber Export Control, 24 November 2016.
- Issue 2 published, covering May to December 2016.
- Making better licence applications courses on 17 March and 21 April have been cancelled; a new combined dual-use and military control list classification course has been added (17 March, Birmingham). Some courses in February and March are now fully booked.
- Latest bulletin published, covering new courses for January to June 2016.
- Intermediate seminar on 2 December 2015 is fully booked.
- The Cyber Export Controls event planned for 3 December 2015 has been cancelled.
- Dates confirmed for 2015 Export Control Symposium (22 September) and Cyber Export Controls course (3 December). The Control List Classification course on 21 October is now fully booked.
- First published.