The Health and Wellbeing Tax Plan gives you an opportunity to bring your tax affairs up to date and get the best possible terms.
Tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) about income you haven’t declared by making your ‘voluntary disclosure’.
The deadline for filling in a notification form was 31 December 2013. You must disclose and pay what you owe by 6 April 2014.
If you’ve missed the notification deadline, you should still let HMRC know about undeclared income as soon as possible. The penalty you pay will be lower than if HMRC comes to you first. Call HMRC on: 0845 600 4507.
Who can do this?
You can report undeclared income if you work in a health and wellbeing profession such as:
- physical therapy - eg physiotherapist, chiropractor, chiropodist, osteopath, occupational therapist
- alternative medicine or therapy - eg homeopathy, acupuncture, nutritional therapy, reflexology, nutrition
- other therapy - eg psychology, speech therapy, arts therapy
How to declare income
Fill in a disclosure form to disclose and pay what you owe by 6 April 2014.
Call the helpline before 6 April 2014 if:
- you missed the deadline but want to tell HMRC about undeclared income
- you need more time to pay
Help and advice
Read more about how to make your voluntary disclosure.
You can also watch the video about HMRC campaigns.
Call the health and wellbeing tax plan helpline if you need help.
Health and wellbeing tax plan helpline
Telephone: 0845 600 4507
From outside the UK: +44 1792 657 324
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6:30pm
Find out about call charges