Let property campaign: your guide to making a disclosure
The let property campaign is an opportunity for landlords who owe tax through letting out residential property.
The let property campaign is an opportunity for landlords who owe tax through letting out residential property, in the UK or abroad. You’ll be able to get up to date with your tax affairs in a simple, straightforward way.
Published: 10 December 2013
Updated: 21 September 2016
- The agents online disclosure service is now available, and a link has been added to the guide
- Temporary instructions added for agents to submit disclosures on behalf of their clients.
- Change to guidance on long running compliance issues.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- Multiple amendments to the page due to 6 April 2015 changes.
- First published.