The Let Property Campaign is for landlords who owe tax through letting out residential property to get up to date with their tax affairs.
The Let Property Campaign is an opportunity for landlords who owe tax through letting out residential property to get up to date with their tax affairs in a simple, straightforward way.
Published: 10 December 2013
Updated: 17 November 2017
- The section 'When to pay' has been updated about the need for a Payment Reference Number when making payment.
- The guidance has been updated on which tax years you can make a disclosure for. If you have to pay tax on rental income, you need to let HMRC know by 5 October 2017.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2017 to 2018.
- The agents online disclosure service is now available, and a link has been added to the guide
- Temporary instructions added for agents to submit disclosures on behalf of their clients.
- Change to guidance on long running compliance issues.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- Multiple amendments to the page due to 6 April 2015 changes.
- First published.