Represent yourself in court

Divorce and separation: money and property

You’ll be referred to as the:

  • ‘applicant’ if you brought the case, for example you filed a divorce petition
  • ‘respondent’ if someone else has brought the case

Find out what you must do before you go to court if you’re divorcing or separating and you’ve a dispute about money or property.

You must normally consider mediation before you go to court.

The court will not hear your case until you send them a C100 form.