Jobcentre Plus has a range of recruitment services that can help you as an employer. You could get:
- recruitment advice, including support with your vacancies
- help setting up work trials to give you the opportunity to try out potential recruits
- advice about offering work experience and apprenticeships, including using the sector-based work academy programme
- support if you employ someone with a disability (Access to Work)
- advice and guidance on employing someone with a disability or health condition
You can also advertise a job with the ‘Find a job’ service (previously Universal Jobmatch).
This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).