Recruitment advice and support
Contact the Employer Services Line for advice about recruiting for your business.
It will connect you to a local Employer Adviser who will work with you to fill your vacancies. Employer advisers can:
- give advice to help you write job descriptions
- help you speed up your recruitment process
- promote your vacancies in local job centres
- help you select and interview priority candidates
- allow you to use Jobcentre Plus offices to carry out interviews, where an office is available
- invite you to local recruitment events to promote your vacancies
- help you connect with other businesses in your area
- work with you to plan your future recruitment campaigns
Contact the Employer Services Line
You can contact the Employer Services Line using the online enquiry form or by phone.