Recruitment advice and support
Contact the Employer Services Line for advice about recruiting for your business.
It can put you in touch with local ‘employer advisors’ if you need specific and practical advice. Employer advisors understand the local labour market and can help you:
- design and word job vacancies
- develop pre-employment training (specific to a job)
- recruit in new and fair ways (such as offering flexible working patterns)
- access Jobcentre Plus office facilities for recruitment (where available)
- give your existing employees the chance to mentor people who want to work
- get advice and support if you need to make redundancies
The Employer Services Line can also give general advice about recruitment.
Employer Services Line
Telephone: 0800 169 0178
Textphone: 0800 169 0172
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Find out about call charges