Get help with business rates

You may be able to get a discount from your local council on your business rates if you’re eligible for one or more business rates relief schemes.

For help with your property’s rateable value, contact the Valuation Office Agency (VOA).

For help with your business rates bill (for example to pay in instalments) or rate relief, contact your council.

Get professional advice

You can also get help from a qualified rating surveyor through one of the following organisations:

You may be charged for any advice you get from a rating surveyor right from the start.

You can call the RICS enquiry line for advice. The first 30 minutes are free.

RICS enquiry line
Telephone: 024 7686 8555
Find out about call charges