Freehold and leasehold property

Guidance and regulation

  1. Rentcharges
  2. Apply to buy a freehold reversion (BVC4)
  3. Sell bona vacantia land using a mortgagee's power of sale (BVC6)
  4. Send money due to the Crown under a bona vacantia mortgage (BVC5)
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

News and communications

Research and statistics

  1. Quarterly Stamp Duty Statistics
See more research and statistics in this topic