Make changes to your Disability Confident details

How to make a change to your registration details if you are a Disability Confident employer.

You need to tell us if any of your details change or you discover they are incorrect.

You must tell us about changes to your:

  • named contact
  • email address
  • telephone number
  • business name
  • business address and postcode

You must also tell us if your business has ceased trading.

When to let us know about a change

You should make any changes to your details as soon as you can.

How to make a change

Complete the update your Disability Confident details form to make changes to your registration.

Other ways to change your details

If you are not able to use the form, do not know your Disability Confident reference number or need to tell us your business is merging or ceasing trading, you can still report these changes by emailing .

Include details of what has changed. For example, your new telephone number or email address.

To help us trace your records, include in the email your:

  • Disability Confident reference number, if you know it (this begins with DCS0)
  • business name
  • postcode
Published 15 June 2021