Use the online service (form C81) to make an amendment to export declarations for statistical purposes only.
This online service is used for statistical purposes only. You should enter the details from the original entry and the amended details.
Before you amend your information
To submit an amendment online, you will need details of the declaration you want to amend, including the:
- entry date
- entry number (if using Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF))
- entry processing unit (if using CHIEF)
- Movement Reference Number (if using the Customs Declaration Service)
- Unique Consignment Reference
You’ll also need:
- your company details (company name, email address and number)
- details of the declaration entries you want to amend, including what you originally declared, and the correct details
- a description of the goods
How to make an amendment
Use the online service to make an amendment to export declarations.
If you cannot use the online service, contact the helpdesk on 03000 594 231 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.