How to make a payment to MHRA by credit or debit card or a bank transfer and manage your account on iRIS.
You can pay MHRA for your product or application by credit or debit card or a bank transfer and you can manage your account with MHRA on iRIS.
You will need to provide proof of payment with all applications and so will need to pay before you submit your application. This can be either a:
- BACS or CHAPS bank confirmation page
- MHRA iRIS email account receipt (preferred for iRIS account holders)
- credit card receipt from Worldpay showing transaction ID, amount and date
- photocopy of the cheque for the required sum (dated and signed)
- email confirmation from MHRA’s finance department
Check the list of fees if you haven’t already to ensure you pay the correct amount.
Credit or debit card
You can pay by credit or debit card if you are paying an outstanding invoice or for applications (eg a variation to your marketing authorisation). You will need to provide proof of payment with most applications and so will need to pay before you submit your application.
You can make a bank transfer to remit payment of invoices or for an application (eg applying for a marketing authorisation). You will need to provide proof of payment with most applications and so will need to pay before submitting your application.
- account name: MHRA
- account number: 10004386
- sort code: 60-70-80
- swift code: NWBKGB2L
- IBAN: GB68NWBK60708010004386
National Westminster Bank
RBS, London Corporate Service Centre, 2nd Floor
Send remittance details to:
151 Buckingham Palace Road
Or email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay by cheque
Cheques marked for the attention of the ‘cashier’ should be sent to:
151 Buckingham Palace Road
iRIS is an online account management facility for customers to check their account details.
With iRIS you can:
- view all your transactions and balances with an option to print
- see if your payments have been received by us
- see where your payments have been allocated within MHRA
- export account information from iRIS to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- allocate your credit memo transactions against your invoices
- see application fees for various applications
You can see bulk payments made by your organisation to MHRA for:
- marketing authorisations
- parallel import product licences
- process licences (eg wholesale dealer licence)
- clinical trial applications
You should receive an acknowledgement email within 48 hours of registering with the service. You will then receive 1 email with a username and another with a password. You can login to iRIS immediately after receiving these details.
With iRIS you can create a ‘commitment’ to make a payment to the MHRA by creating a ‘deposit invoice’. Then you need to instruct your bank to remit that payment to us by electronic BACS method.
If you have any questions about iRIS, email email@example.com or call 020 3080 6533 Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
We have created a series of e-learning guides to help with various aspects or the iRIS system: