Sign up for webinars and watch videos about trading with the EU.
Sign up for upcoming webinars
Sign up for upcoming webinars: Organisations that trade with the EU - webinars calendar
New rules for importing and exporting goods
The way that we do business with the EU has changed. There are new rules to follow on importing and exporting. This section hosts a range of webinars and videos that explain how to import and export goods including food and drink products.
New rules for doing business with Europe
This section looks into how the rules for doing business with Europe have changed, and the changes we need to make to keep business moving. While the deal with the EU means zero tariffs and zero quotas, businesses still need to adapt to changes to trade and customs procedures, and changes to travel. These video explainers will help you check what you need to do differently.
Watch short videos on 18 topics including importing and exporting, trade, data, and audit and accounting: Video explainers on 18 topics (BEIS)
New border requirements for moving goods to and from the EU
Recordings and videos that outline in more technical detail the new rules for moving goods to and from the EU.
Technical webinars addressing issues that have arisen since January 2021
This section hosts bespoke technical webinars that address issues that have arisen across the different trading routes as the new rules have come into force.
Webinars for moving goods between Northern Ireland and Great Britain
There are new procedures in place for moving goods between Northern Ireland and Great Britain. You can access these business-readiness webinars on demand to learn more about how to move goods.
- Sign up for the Trader Support Service where you can sign up for webinars about moving goods between GB and Northern Ireland
- Moving Goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland recorded webinar (BEIS)
Webinars for businesses in Scotland
You can access these business-readiness webinars for Scotland on demand:
Webinars for businesses in Wales
You can access these business-readiness webinars for Northern Ireland on demand:
- Welsh Secretary discusses post-EU immigration
- Welsh firms Invited to EU Transition discussion with UK Government
Cross-border trade forum
To ask specific questions about your industry, visit the cross-border trade forum.
- Import goods into the UK: step by step guide
- Export goods from the UK: step by step guide
- The Export Goods tool - Check duties and customs procedures for exporting goods (DIT): How to use the Export Goods tool (video)
- The Trade with the UK tool - Look up tariffs, taxes and rules to trade with the UK (DIT): How to use the Trade with the UK tool (video)