Sign up for webinars or watch pre-recorded webinars about the new rules on trading with the EU from 1 January 2021.
New rules for January 2021
The UK has left the EU, and the transition period after Brexit comes to an end this year.
This page tells you what you'll need to do from 1 January 2021. It will be updated if anything changes.
Check what else you need to do during the transition period.
From 1 January 2021 the way we trade with the EU will change. To buy or sell from the EU you will need to follow new customs rules or you will not be able to continue to trade.
Join a webinar to find out what you need to do to make sure your business is ready.
- Animals and animal products
- Chemical regulations
- Completing customs import declarations
- Consumer goods
- Export health certificates
- Intellectual property
- Investing and operating as a UK business in the EU
- Life sciences
- Metals and other materials
- Personal data
- Professional services: qualifications, audit and accounting, and legal services
- Regulation of manufactured goods
- Services and investment
Webinars for businesses in Scotland
You can access these business-readiness webinars for Scotland on demand:
Videos on exporting and importing goods
Cross-border trade forum
To ask specific questions about your industry regarding the end of the Brexit transition, visit the cross-border trade forum