Sign up for webinars or watch pre-recorded webinars about trading with the EU.
Webinars on importing and exporting goods
- Customs import declarations
- How to continue to trade at the end of the end of transition period
- Exporting: actions you need to take now
- Importing: staged controls and how to prepare to use them
- UK transition trader responsibilities
- Exporting goods from GB to the EU via the Short Straits
- Navigating the Ireland / GB Customs Procedures & Documentation with Revenue and HMRC
- movement of goods through non-short straits roll on/roll off locations in North Europe
- trading with the EU and Rest of World
Video explainers for businesses exporting to the EU
Keep your business moving: New video explainers on doing business with Europe
The UK has agreed a deal with the EU and rules for doing business have changed. Businesses must act now to ensure they are prepared.
To support firms, the Business Department has launched a series of new, on demand videos to help businesses familiarise themselves with the new rules and the actions they should take. Businesses can find out more about 18 topics, including importing and exporting, trade, data, and audit and accounting.
- Animals and animal products
- Export health certificates
- General Scheme of Preference (GSP) - importing goods from countries that are classified as low income, low-middle income and least developed
- Regulating chemicals after the UK transition period
Webinars for businesses in Scotland
You can access these business-readiness webinars for Scotland on demand:
Webinars for businesses in Wales
- Welsh Secretary discusses post-EU immigration
- Welsh firms Invited to EU Transition discussion with UK Government
Videos on exporting and importing goods
Cross-border trade forum
To ask specific questions about your industry, visit the cross-border trade forum.