Get help on UK transition with online webinars from HMRC.
If you register for a webinar, you:
- must register and sign in 5 minutes before it starts
- can ask questions using the on-screen text box
Customs import declarations
Register for the next live webinar on customs import declarations.
This webinar explains:
- how to make import declarations to import goods between the EU and Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales)
- how to use simplified and supplementary declarations
- key terminology
- new processes
Exporting: actions you need to take now
Register for the next live webinar on exporting: actions you need to take now.
This webinar explains what actions you need to take to export goods from Great Britain to the EU and move goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
We’ll provide a run through of the main export processes, including:
- staged border controls
- zero-rated VAT
- customs declarations
- using an intermediary
- what licences, certificates and authorisations you may need
Importing: staged controls and how to prepare to use them
The webinar provides an overview of the introduction of staged controls, concentrating on what you need to do now and the help available.
UK transition trader responsibilities
Register for the next live webinar for UK transition trader responsibilities.
This webinar explains your responsibilities as a trader if you choose to use an intermediary from 1 January 2021.