Find a Kickstart gateway to apply for a Kickstart Scheme grant on your behalf
Find a Kickstart gateway in England, Scotland or Wales who is already working with the Kickstart Scheme.
Applies to England, Scotland and Wales
Applications to the Kickstart Scheme are closing soon.
After 17 December 2021 you will not be able to:
- apply for a new Kickstart Scheme grant
- add more jobs to an existing grant agreement
We will process applications submitted before this time or that are already in progress.
What is a Kickstart gateway?
A Kickstart gateway can be any type of organisation, such as a local authority, charity or trade body.
They will act as an intermediary and apply for funding on your behalf.
They may also provide employability support to the young people in the job on your behalf.
Kickstart gateways will:
- gather information about the jobs you’d like to offer
- share this information with DWP on your behalf
- pay the funding to you (for example the young person’s salary)
Last updated 5 October 2021 + show all updates
Added information about Kickstart Scheme applications closing on 17 December 2021.
Added link to new 'find a Kickstart gateway' online service.
New entries added to all regions.