Advice for exporters who want to research new markets.
The Export Marketing Research Scheme gives your company free independent advice on how to carry out marketing research. It can help you decide if you should export to a new market, and advise you on how best to deliver products and services.
How the service works
Working with a UKTI consultant, you can receive advice on:
- how to get the most out of a marketing research project
- locating and briefing market research agencies and evaluating their proposals and reports
- carrying out desk research, planning field trips and conducting interviews
- analysing data and drawing conclusions
There are 3 categories of marketing research the scheme can provide information on:
- Published market reports
The benefits of the Export Marketing Research Scheme for your business are:
- an increase in your confidence and competence in conducting and using marketing research
- help and encouragement for your business when carrying out overseas marketing research before developing a strategy for market entry
- ensures your company carries out or commissions marketing research based on sound methods
- an understanding of the discipline and benefits of marketing research in the exporting process
All exporters are eligible for advice under the Export Marketing Research Scheme.
Find out how the Export Marketing Research Scheme has helped companies increase their export capabilities: