The UK Advisory Network directory contains high quality and trusted professional support for foreign investors setting up in the UK.
The UK Advisory Network (UKAN) provides a listing of UK businesses that can provide professional support for foreign investors setting up in the UK.
The areas they cover include:
- banks and financial services
- HR and recruitment
- marketing and communications
- specialist consultancy
- transport and logistics
- UK touchdown facilities
What is UKAN
The UK Advisory Network has been set up by Department for International Trade (DIT) to provide an accessible route to high quality and trusted professional support, for foreign investors setting up in the UK.
The Network consists of business services providers across a range of disciplines which provide advice on all aspects of establishing your business in the UK. Members complete a robust application process to join the Network.
If you are a UK company, with experience in assisting overseas companies into the UK Market, and would like to find out more about the UK Advisory Network, including how to join, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 17 April 2014
Updated: 11 August 2016
- August 2016 update.
- Directory updated May 2016
- Directory updated April 2016
- January 2016 update.
- Directory updated December 2015
- Directory updated August 2015.
- Directory updated July 2015
- Directory revised March 2015
- Directory updated October 2014
- Investor directory updated September 2014
- Investor directory updated June 2014
- First published.