The Civil Service Leadership Academy offers senior leaders a number of learning opportunities.
This series of masterclasses will provide senior leaders with opportunities to learn from thought leaders and expert practitioners who bring the latest research insights and new perspectives on topical leadership issues.
To ensure currency, topics will be determined by a combination of the latest research from respected industry leaders; evidence, such as, from 360 analysis and issues emerging from other learning fora; SCS Base Camp, for example.
Current masterclasses include:
Leadership learning expertise/consultancy
It is important to provide departments and professions with support to meet their learning needs. As the Leadership Academy evolves it will:
- help departments to learn from each other’s successes and sharing best practice in the wider industry
- work with internal and external faculty on the design of learning
- support external procurement where needed
Leadership modules for individual Senior Civil Servants and departments
A consortium led by Korn Ferry Hay Group is the current external suppliers of learning and development for Senior Civil Servants. They work with departments and professions to co-design and then deliver high-quality development for SCS. Their offer includes the following learning events for SCS to book directly:
- creating a coaching culture
- high impact communications
- leading people through change
- advanced media skills
- inclusive leadership
- leading without authority
- personal impact (with RADA)
- series of one to one development opportunities