How to fast track your company's registration or certificate orders for a premium fee.
What you can order
For a premium fee we can fast track:
- the registration of certain company information (by paper form or online)
- orders for certified copies and certificates
Where possible, we’ll process same day registrations on the day of receipt. Certificates are despatched or available for collection on the same day.
Same day registrations
You can use our same day service to file your:
- incorporation – for a limited company or LLP
- change of name – for a limited company or LLP
- simultaneous re-registration and change of name – for a limited company
- re-registration – for a limited company
- reduction of capital by solvency statement – for a limited company
- reduction of capital by court order – for a limited company
- registration of a UK establishment of an overseas company
- change of corporate name or alternative name of an overseas company
- registration of a limited partnership
You can find out which online filings offer a same day option in our list of registration fees.
Same day certificates
The same day service is available (by post or collection) for a:
- certified copy of a document
- copy of certificate of incorporation – including additional facts and good standing statement
You can request an additional faxed copy of a certificate with same day orders.
Find out more about:
How to order
- deliver all documents and fees by 3pm (Monday to Friday) to the appropriate Companies House office
- clearly mark the envelope ‘Same day service’ in the top left hand corner
If you’re sending your item by courier, make sure the courier’s envelope is also clearly marked ‘Same day service’.
Documents delivered after 3pm will be processed the next working day.
Make your cheques payable to Companies House. Find out our same day fees.
Same day registration at our London office
You must deliver all same day applications by 3pm for it to be processed that day. All applications must be correctly completed and with the appropriate fee.
Applications received between 3pm and 5pm will processed the next working day. Applications received after 5pm will be forwarded with all other mail to our Cardiff office for processing.
You should include a contact number with your applications so we can speak to you about collections or rejections. All certificates can be posted upon request.
Our London office can only satisfy same day registrations for companies or partnerships registered in England and Wales.