Guidance and information about the Basic Payment Scheme 2015 scheme year.
Read ‘How BPS 2015 payments are calculated’ to find out the livestock unit (LU) values for BPS 2015 for each common. There’s also an example of how the value of the common land part of the BPS payment is calculated.
The information on this page relates to the BPS 2015 scheme year.
For the latest news and information about BPS 2016, click here.
Payments for BPS 2015
If you have a query about a BPS 2015 or BPS 2016 payment that you’ve received, please fill in a BPS payment query form and send it to RPA
Financial discipline mechanism (FDM) ‘reimbursement’
Farmers with a 2015 BPS claim worth more than €2,000 will receive a reimbursement from the 2014 FDM fund. Read ‘How BPS 2015 payments are calculated’ for more information about the reimbursement.
Payments started in September 2016. The payment is called ‘FDM reimbursement’ on the remittance advice, which is being sent after a payment is made.
Scheme rules for 2015
- BPS guidance for 2015
- Cross compliance: guidance for 2015
- How to claim the Basic Payment Scheme if you have land in more than one part of the UK
Guidance about applying in 2015
Application form(s) for 2015
- Basic Payment Scheme: BP5 application form and continuation booklets for 2015
- Accountant or Solicitor Certificate to confirm new or young farmer status for the Basic Payment Scheme 2015
BPS 2015 active farmer accountant certificate (PDF, 473KB, 2 pages)
- BPS 2015 active farmer accountant certificate guidance (PDF, 528KB, 9 pages)
Published: 2 February 2016
Updated: 16 February 2017
- Link added to BPS payment query form
- Link added to more infromation about FDM reimbursement.
- Information added about working out Common land in 2015.
- Added a link to 'How BPS 2015 payments are calculated.'
- Updated to include all the links to 2015 guidance
- First published.