UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) has launched a new venture aimed at boosting Britain’s community of young entrepreneurs with global ambitions.
4 to 6 September 2013 – Manchester, UK
The Entrepreneur Festival will offer hands on experience of what it’s like to be a young entrepreneur in the UK. It will give exclusive access to insight and advice from entrepreneurs whose success stories started in the UK. The programme will involve:
- working in teams to learn about how to set up and run a business
- a great line up of speakers and investors
- the opportunity to hear and be mentored by inspiring UK-based entrepreneurs
September’s Festival will boast a truly global community. It will bring together peers with similar ambitions from around the globe. The event is aimed at:
- international students being educated in the UK or based somewhere else in the world
- recent graduate or final year BA/BSc level, Masters or Research degree student with entrepreneurial ambitions
There is no fee to pay for the event, successful applicants will only be required to pay for their travel to and from the event, everything else will be provided. There is limited capacity, so for more information and to apply visit the Entrepreneur Festival website.
The Festival is being organised by UKTI, the government organisation that helps international entrepreneurs - from recent graduates to experienced business leaders - to establish and expand their businesses in the UK.