The Department for Transport are reviewing the way in which Transport Statistics Great Britain (TSGB) is published. We are carrying out a user feedback survey to see how we can make TSGB a better, more informative and more user friendly publication moving forward. All contributions to this survey would be welcomed.
Transport Statistics Great Britain report provides statistics on:
- the use people make of different modes of transport
- aviation activity at UK and international airports and of airlines
- transport energy consumption and greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions
- road and rail freight
- port freight and sea passenger traffic at UK sea ports
- use of public transport
- road traffic volumes and congestion
- road and rail accidents and casualties
- licensed vehicles and MOT and driving test rates
- people using walking and cycling as a method of transport
- the use of transport by people with mobility difficulties
- transport expenditure
Further information related to the statistics contained in each chapter are available on the guidance page.