Report showing statistical trends in the British transport sector for the year 2014.
The Transport Statistics Great Britain report provides statistics for 2014 on:
- the use people make of different modes of transport
- aviation activity at UK and international airports and of airlines.
- transport energy consumption and greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions
- road and rail freight
- port freight and sea passenger traffic at UK sea ports
- use of public transport
- road traffic volumes and congestion
- road and rail accidents and casualties
- licensed vehicles and MOT and driving test rates
- people using walking and cycling as a method of transport
- the use of transport by people with mobility difficulties
The notes and definitions related to the statistics contained in each chapter are available.
Transport Statistics Great Britain
Public enquiries 020 7944 4847