The Transport Statistics Great Britain report provides statistics for 2014 on:
- the use people make of different modes of transport
- aviation activity at UK and international airports and of airlines.
- transport energy consumption and greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions
- road and rail freight
- port freight and sea passenger traffic at UK sea ports
- use of public transport
- road traffic volumes and congestion
- road and rail accidents and casualties
- licensed vehicles and MOT and driving test rates
- people using walking and cycling as a method of transport
- the use of transport by people with mobility difficulties
The notes and definitions related to the statistics contained in each chapter are available.