The Transport Statistics Great Britain report provides statistics for 2013 on:
- the use people make of different modes of transport
- aviation activity at UK and international airports and of airlines.
- transport energy consumption and greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions
- road and rail freight
- port freight and sea passenger traffic at UK sea ports
- use of public transport
- road traffic volumes and congestion
- road and rail accidents and casualties
- licensed vehicles and MOT and driving test rates
- people using walking and cycling as a method of transport
- the use of transport by people with mobility difficulties
We are currently reviewing Transport Statistics Great Britain to ensure it meets the needs of our customers, please take a moment to fill out our short online questionnaire, which closes on 29 August 2014.
Find out about Transport Statistics.
Transport Statistics Great Britain 2013
The notes and definitions related to the statistics contained in each chapter, are available.