ESF support for families with multiple problems: Dec 2011 to July 2014
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- ESF support for families with multiple problems statistics
- 19 September 2014
- Last updated:
- 20 March 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
European Social Fund (ESF) support for families with multiple problems attachments, progress measures and sustained job outcomes.
The European Social Fund (ESF) support for families with multiple problems programme supports disadvantaged families, facing multiple barriers to work, to move closer towards and into sustainable employment.
This official statistics release covers the period from start of provision (December 2011) up to July 2014. It covers:
- attachments (the number of individual participants)
- progress measures (where a participant completes a prescribed set of activities to help overcome particular problems)
- sustained job outcomes
The main figures for this period are:
- 56,160 attachments
- 48,190 progress measures achieved by 22,840 participants
- 2,810 sustained job outcomes
We identified errors in tables 9 and 10 of this publication and republished these statistics with corrected data on 20 March 2015.
We also published related emerging data on job starts for individuals on the Department for Communities and Local Government Troubled Families Programme on 19 September 2014.
Published: 19 September 2014
Updated: 20 March 2015
- Re-published statistics with correction to data in tables 9 and 10.
- Announced errors identified in statistics in tables 9 and 10 which will be corrected and republished on 20 March 2015.
- First published.