ESF support for families with multiple problems: Dec 2011 to Jan 2015
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- ESF support for families with multiple problems statistics
- First published:
- 20 March 2015
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
European Social Fund (ESF) support for families with multiple problems – attachments, progress measures and sustained job outcomes.
PDF, 170KB, 19 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The European Social Fund (ESF) support for families with multiple problems programme supports disadvantaged families, facing multiple barriers to work, to move closer towards and into sustainable employment.
This official statistics release covers the period from start of provision (December 2011) up to January 2015. It covers:
- attachments (the number of individual participants)
- progress measures (where a participant completes a prescribed set of activities to help overcome particular problems)
- sustained job outcomes
The main figures for this period are:
- 77,230 attachments
- 80,570 progress measures achieved by 36,770 participants
- 5,430 sustained job outcomes
Published: 20 March 2015