Written statement to Parliament
DfT motoring agencies: business plans for 2016 to 2017
Publication of the business plans for motoring agencies of the Department for Transport.
I am pleased to announce the publication of the 2016 to 2017 business plans for the Department for Transport’s motoring executive agencies:
- the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
- the Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA)
The business plans set out:
- the services each agency will deliver and any significant changes they plan to make
- the resources they require
- the key performance measures, by which their performance will be assessed
These plans allow service users and members of the public to assess how the agencies are performing in operating their key services, managing reforms and the agency finances.
The business plans will be available electronically on GOV.UK and copies will be placed in the libraries of both houses.