Written statement to Parliament
Department for Transport’s executive agencies 2014 to 2015
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The 2014 to 2015 business plans for DfT's executive agencies are being published.
I am pleased to announce the publication of the 2014 to 2015 business plans for all of the Department for Transport’s executive agencies:
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
- Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA)
- Highways Agency (HA)
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA)
The business plans set out:
- the services each agency will deliver and any significant changes they plan to make
- the resources they require
- the key performance indicators (KPIs) by which their performance will be assessed
These plans allow service users and members of the public to assess how the agencies are performing in operating their key services, managing reforms and the agency finances.
The business plans will be available electronically on GOV.UK and copies will be placed in the libraries of both Houses in due course.