The inspection data summary report (IDSR) is a new data report that replaces the inspection dashboard. Log in to Analyse School Performance to view IDSR data.
These documents provide inspectors and schools with information and guidance about Ofsted’s new inspection data summary report, including:
- general guidance on using the new IDSR for key stages 1 and 2
- guidance on areas to investigate for the IDSR
- a spreadsheet that illustrates the 5 cut points dividing the range of data and determines which quintile they fall into – this is useful when analysing your school’s data to determine why your school may fall into a particular rank
- an anonymised inspection data summary report, which uses data to create realistic examples: local authorities and training providers can use this when training colleagues to interpret IDSR data
- prototypes of the new IDSR
You can also download a zip file containing guidance and other supporting documents for the old inspection dashboard.
View separate guidance for the 16 to 19 IDSR.
Email questions and feedback with ‘IDSR’ as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org