Guide for schools, colleges and local authorities on new measures in the 2016 performance tables.
Ref: DFE-00177-2017 PDF, 1.6MB, 98 pages
PDF, 118KB, 4 pages
The 5 new headline measures in the performance tables, covering 16 to 19 education in 2016 and 2017 are:
- progress in English and maths
The technical guide explains how the headline measures are calculated.
The briefing note presents a summary of the measures.
Published: 1 October 2014
Updated: 19 July 2017
- Updated the technical guide with details about the 2017 national performance tables calculations. Added further details to existing measures including the completion and attainment measure, and disadvantage measure.
- Updated the '16 to 19 accountability headline measures: technical guide'.
- Added a summary document about the 16 to 19 accountability headline performance measures.
- Updated document. Changes are set out in the 'Expiry or review date' section.
- First published.