This annual report presents data, analysis and context on the drug situation across the UK.
It reports on:
- the prevalence of illegal drug use
- national and regional policy and legal framework
- prevention and treatment of drug use
- the drug situation in prisons
- drug-related deaths, disease and other harm
- the illegal drug market
The UK Focal Point on Drugs is based at Public Health England (PHE). It provides information on the drug situation in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The team works across government and is the national partner of the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA).
For annual reports published before 2016 please visit the UK Government Web Archive. To find out more about the UK Focal Point please email email@example.com.