- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- UK Trade Tariff: volume 1 and Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs
- 1 January 2009
- Last updated:
- 23 August 2017, see all updates
Preferential trade arrangements for individual or groups of countries outside the EU allowing reduced rates of customs import duty.
Published: 1 January 2009
Updated: 23 August 2017
- Country names in sections 3 and 4 updated.
- Guidance updated to show Sri Lanka removed from List A in paragraph 4.2 and added to List C in paragraph 4.4.
- Updates to sections 3, 4 and 5.
- This guidance has been updated to reflect import and export legislation changes from 1 May 2016.
- Paragraphs 2.3, 3 and 4.4 amended on the page.
- First published.