Tuberculosis test for a UK visa: clinics in India
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- Tuberculosis testing: Home Office approved clinics and Immigration and borders
- First published:
- 16 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 20 April 2017, see all updates
Where to get tested for tuberculosis (TB) in India for your visa application.
You must be tested for tuberculosis (TB) if you want to come to the UK for more than 6 months and are a resident of India. Find out the location of approved test centres in India.
Published: 16 January 2014
Updated: 20 April 2017
- Updated contact details for New Delhi Max Med Centre.
- Updated contact information for Chennai.
- Updated approved tuberculosis testing clinics in India.
- Updated clinic list.
- First published.