- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 4000 series: continuing airworthiness engineering regulations (CAE)
- 27 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 September 2016, see all updates
This document shows the current 4000 series documents, along with the associated regulation titles.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 27 November 2014
Updated: 21 September 2016
- Issue 12 has been published under NAA 16/25.
- Issue 11 has been published under NAA 16/18.
- Issue 10 has been published under NAA 15/36.
- Updated 4000 series (CAE) table of contents to Issue 9.
- 4000 series table of contents has been updated
- Table of contents has been amended.
- First published.