- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 3000 series: air traffic management regulations (ATM)
- 17 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 26 September 2017, see all updates
This document shows the current 3000 series documents, along with the associated regulation titles. Produced by the Military Aviation Authority (MAA).
The purpose of regulatory articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 17 November 2014
Updated: 26 September 2017
- Issue 16 has been published under NAA 17/32 and NAA 17/33.
- Issue 15 has been published under NAA 17/18.
- Issue 14 has been published under NAA 17/12.
- Issue 13 has been published under NAA 17/02.
- The 3000 series table of contents has been updated to reflect the addition of RA 3207 - controller fatigue management initial issue – see NAA 16/29.
- Issue 11 has been published under NAA 16/17.
- Issue 10 been published under NAA 15/41.
- Issue 9 has been published under NAA 15/13
- A new version of the table of contents have been published
- Table of contents has been amended.
- First published.