Table of contents: 2000 (FLY) regulatory articles
This document shows the current 2000 series documents, along with the associated regulation titles.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction,
advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response
to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 14 November 2014
Updated: 21 February 2017
- Issue 14 has been published under NAA 17/09.
- Issue 13 has been published under NAA 17/04.
- Issue 12 has been published under NAA 16/26.
- Issue 11 been published under NAA 16/05.
- Issue 10 been published under NAA 15/32.
- Issue 9 has been published under NAA 15/28
- Issue 8 has been published under NAA 15/20.
- Issue 7 has been published under NAA 15/13
- 2000 Series Table of Contents amended to clarify display of latest changes and also for conditions for use of the Manual of Flying Orders for Contractors (MFOC)
- The Table of contents for the 2000 series has been updated.
- First published.