Rules for how you can adapt qualifications for students with disabilities.
This document sets out rules on the changes you can and can’t make to the following qualifications to cater for students with disabilities:
- GCSEs and entry-level certificates in GCSE subjects
- A levels, AS qualifications, advanced extension awards (AEA) and Cambridge Pre-U qualifications
- functional skills, key skills and free standing mathematics qualifications
- principal learning and project qualifications
- general national vocational qualifications (GNVQs)
- certificates in adult literacy and adult numeracy
- Cambridge international certificates, international baccalaureate diplomas and Welsh baccalaureate qualification core certificates
We set these rules using our powers under section 96 of the Equality Act 2010.