- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Business enterprise
- 18 February 2013
- Last updated:
- 26 April 2013, see all updates
Guide to the main forms of public support and advice available to businesses.
Guide for people who work in or with government who have frequent contact with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). It:
- summarises the main forms of public support and advice available to businesses
- explains who can access which schemes
- sets out where further information can be found
It covers schemes and programmes for small firms relating to loans, investment, contracts, business advice, and other financial support.
Published: 18 February 2013
Updated: 26 April 2013
- Added updated version of the guide.
- GrowthAccelerator entry fees have been updated: see the GrowthAccelerator 'who is eligible to apply' section.
- First published.