- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 11 May 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance, Grant, and Expertise and advice
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health, Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, and Utilities providers
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Provides free business development support and guidance.
Who it’s for
Individuals starting a business, and businesses in their first 3 years of trading in Craven, Harrogate, Selby, York, Calderdale, Bradford, Wakefield, Kirklees and Leeds who provide a business to business product or service.
What you can get
- one-to-one support
- capital grant funding - amounts vary depending on business age
- incubator office space
How to apply
The provider will check your eligibility as a growth business.
Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership
Published: 11 May 2017
Industry: Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers