- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 20 March 2017
- Type of support:
- Finance, Equity, Loan, Expertise and advice, and Recognition awards
- Business stage:
- Not yet trading, Start-ups (1-2 years trading), and Established
- Agriculture and food, Business and finance, Construction, Education, Health Hospitality and catering, IT, digital and creative, Manufacturing, Mining, Real estate and property, Science and technology, Service industries, Transport and distribution, Travel and leisure, Utilities providers, and Wholesale and retail
- Number of employees:
- 0 to 9 employees and 10 to 249 employees
Free support, help with finance and low-cost flexible workspace for new and existing small or medium businesses in Barking and Dagenham.
Who it’s for
Business in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
Barking Enterprise Centre
Published: 20 March 2017
Industry: Agriculture and food Business and finance Construction Education Health Hospitality and catering IT, digital and creative Manufacturing Mining Real estate and property Science and technology Service industries Transport and distribution Travel and leisure Utilities providers Wholesale and retail