Ship cyber security code of practice providing actionable advice on:
- developing a cyber security assessment and plan to manage risk
- handling security breaches and incidents
- highlighting national and international standards used
- the relationship to existing regulation
The code is to be used with organisation’s:
- risk management systems
- subsequent business planning
This guidance works with the ‘Cyber security for ports and port systems code of practice’.
The code was produced by the Institution of Engineering and Technology with support of the Defence Science and Technological Laboratory, funded by the Department for Transport.