Information on implementing and maintaining good cyber security practices on maritime vessels.
PDF, 2.31MB, 73 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Ship cyber security code of practice providing actionable advice on:
- developing a cyber security assessment and plan to manage risk
- handling security breaches and incidents
- highlighting national and international standards used
- the relationship to existing regulation
The code is to be used with organisation’s:
- risk management systems
- subsequent business planning
This guidance works with the ‘Cyber security for ports and port systems code of practice’.
The code was produced by the Institution of Engineering and Technology with support of the Defence Science and Technological Laboratory, funded by the Department for Transport.